Vous êtes des animaux

out March 17th

[download][download][download][download]
MAKING LAMBS ANGER TEASER from oizo mr on Vimeo.


Krazy Baldhead - Sweet night (Vicarious Bliss Psychebabble Rework)

The lesser known two of the Ed Banger crew.
To be honest I'm really more of a Mr Flash fan, but this track suprised me. I've been doing some film score/orchestral stuff as of late so the overall style of this one peaked my interest.

Here's what Vicarious Bliss said about the track in his own words

"
If you click on ‘Vicarious Bliss Pop Experience’ in my Top friends, you’ll get put through to the sleeping page that was put up for the one-off single thingy that I did with HEADBANGIRL a while back. Now you can hear a rework I’ve done of Krazy Baldhead’s mega-amazing ‘Sweet Night’.
It’s not really Vicarious Bliss (or is it ?!) but rather just something that I did for fun to mess around with orchestrations and backwards guitars and violins and chocolate muffins and my teddy-bear, with the intention of trying to annoy cousin Babble (it worked, kind of, but we still talk…).
Some of you know that I sometimes like to ‘get the f**king violins out’, kind of like on the reworks I’ve done for Cazals on Kitsuné 5 and the second Ladytron ‘Softpower’ remix in the past.
So, no, you can’t dance to it. You can’t even tap your toe to it. But that’s not the point. Is it ?"

Found via Mehdi's blog on coolcats

p.s. did you know VB's native language is English? I sure didnt...

No comments: